Monday, June 30, 2014

Someone's Got A Case Of The Mondays

Well today marks the last day of June and 4 days until my very favoritest (I don't care if that isn't a real word) holiday of all time... The 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just love the 4th.  People get all patriotic and love their country and celebrate the red, white and blue.  I haven't any idea why it is my favorite- it just is!  Maybe it is the fireworks or celebrating all things American, but it is just a fantastic day, especially because it marks 18 days to my birthday.

For the month of July I have decided to join Juilette along with Allie and Faith in their challenge to blog every day of July with a few prompt ideas.  I am hoping it gets me into a better creative mindset.  Although it could totally go the other way and bite me in the butt, much the way those guys did at the bar.

My weekend was chock full of fun in the sun at the river, with exception to this Shrek sized cold that I have been fighting.  I swear I get the weirdest ailments at the most inopportune times.  It is summer time therefore I am not supposed to be fighting off a cold that I should have had in cold, rainy weather.  I did get my bridesmaid dress delivered and I have to say it is prettier than I remember.  I have a feeling this wedding is going to be a blast!

As for June as a whole- it was a pretty good month.  My work schedule was pretty darn busy and continues to be so, but I get to countdown the days until my week long vacation in July, plus I get a whole month long birthday celebration because that is just how I roll.

June kicked off the very first "Dating Disasters".  I hope y'all plan on joining us in July (the 17th of July).  I also sponsored my very first blog with Ellie, if you haven't read her, go now!  You will thank me!

I think my favorite post from June was A Glance Beyond The Husband Fluffer.  Creativity for my posts seems to be coming more and more and I hope it follows me into the month of July and beyond.

Dateless in Dallas

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment