Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Whole 30 Round 3 Day 1

Well it has been almost 2 years since I really committed myself to a Whole 30 round, but with the New Year came a purpose to go for it again.  January is no better time to start and today just happens to be day one.  I won't lie, I ate more horribly than I normally do yesterday all in the way of giving up chocolate, wine, butter, cottage cheese, coffee creamer and every other delicious thing under the sun.  Then of course I slept like absolute shit, but here I am today doing this thing.

So far I feel hungover and sleep deprived.  Per the calendar from the website I have about a week of this, but I don't remember this feeling from the first two rounds.



Maybe it's the fact that I by passed coffee this morning because I literally cannot without creamer, but don't worry these are arriving from Amazon on Thursday.

The meal prep wasn't awful.  Breakfast is egg muffins and fruit for breakfast, veggie bags full of snap peas, broccoli, mushrooms and carrots for a snack; lunch was apple chicken sausage, spinach salad with cucumbers and dinner will be asparagus and baked salmon.  Honestly it isn't awful... It's just the detox that is hell.  

Anyone else participating in Whole 30?

http://www.crazywisewoman.com/2017/01/january-whole30-what-to-expect-when.html photo back on track_zpsshveu21l.png

No comments:

Post a Comment