Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 1st is Canada Day, eh.


Well it is finally July, which means red, white and blue, my birthday celebrations, and America's birthday!  It also marks the "Blog Everyday" challenge I decided to join.
Allieology

The girls were awesome enough to give out prompts for each day in July and today marks "Canada Day" where I am assuming (because I am too lazy to Google) that Canada celebrates all things Canadian and it had to be the 1st since we celebrate the 4th and they like to one up us.  Not really, but let's just go with it.  Faith is a Canadian and I have a lot of questions for her, but instead of boring y'all with my "Cananda" (yes, I really love adding that additional N) questions, I am going to share with you why I think Canada is spectacular!

Jasper National Park and the Northern Lights- This is pretty much my entire reason for going to Canada!

Mounties and Moose- Maybe together?

Calgary Stampede Days-  Yee Haw Cowboy!

Rocky Mountaineer Train Ride- Pricey but I think totally with it.  Hello senior citizen's trip I plan on taking at 30-35!  I am adventurous like that.
                                      

Beards- Not a hipster movement, but as a face scarf for negative temperatures.

Hockey- The sport of the land!  And yes, Canadian people are always really nice.

Musical Geniuses-  Obviously I will not give thanks to the likes of Nickelback, but here are a few good ones!






Needless to say, Canada or Cananda or Canadia, or whatever you call our neighbors to the north of us, really have some of their shit together, eh.
 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment