Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

Well hello there Wednesday/ Thursday because Friday is a holiday and I like to party.  As you can tell by now, I freaking love the fourth of July.  So much in fact that it's kind of sort of included in this guilty pleasures list.

Americana Themed Items- If you have been around these parts before, you know that I have a complete obsession with American flags in the form of boots, koozies, scarves ( I own two) stickers and a various range of other items.  I guess you could say I am a patriot?

Inappropriate Sketches- There is just something about heading to youtube and searching fir hilarious, inappropriate sketches such as Jack Sparrow by Lonely Island and The Landlord from Will Ferrell.

Online Shopping- I love, love, love online shopping, especially with ebates.  I seriously reconsider purchasing items if I can't get cash back and have this sick and twisted "yes" with every purchase through ebates.  

Trashy Romance Novels- The trashier the cover, the better the book.  No seriously!  And with e-readers, no one actually knows I am deep in the pages of smut.  I blame my aunt for handing over a copy of "Ashes in the Wind" by Kathleen Woodwiss when I was about 13 years old.  It has been all down hill from there.

Gangster Rap- There is nothing in this world comparable to the harsh realities of 50 Cent and Eminem rapping about their hard-knocked lives.  I felt Tupac when he rapped about California knowing how o party in the city of Compton.  


Reality TV- Nope, not the housewives nor the suitors of "The Bachelorette" for this girl.  You will find me binge watching episodes of "Mountain Men" "The Deadliest Catch" and "Bearing Sea Gold".  To say I am obsessed is the understatement of the year.

The best part of guilty pleasures is that no one really knows about them unless you air them like dirty laundry on a blog, like I just did.  You can judge, but I know you only judge because you wish yours were as amazing and awesome as mine.

Allieology

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment