Monday, November 2, 2015

Christmas Shopping Help

Well here it is, NOVEMBER!

Which means I need to get my butt in gear and start Christmas shopping so I don't go for broke in December.

I will let you in on my secret- I only have 8 people I have to shop for and I normally base the gift amount between $25 and $50 depending on what I find.  That means on average I spend $37.50 per person and a grand total of $300 dollars on Christmas gifts.  Even better if I find Black Friday gift deals.

Here is the problem- I have NO idea what to get anyone this year!

My niece and nephew are pretty easy, you can't go wrong with pajamas, movies and toys, but what about everyone else.

I am pretty sure my sister and I have my mom done.


There is still dad and he is so hard to shop for.

Grandma gets done with a few gift cards.

The sisters and brother-in-law are still looming and I am completely stuck!

I need help so I can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment