Friday, October 23, 2015

Let's Fast Forward....

I have a confession...  As happy as I was for it to be fall, I am now wishing it was Christmastime!  I know, I am totally, certifiably insane on this count, but I am over the fall colors, the pumpkins that keep rotting on me, the fall decor and I am ready for snow, Christmas lights, ornaments and lots of fires and Netflix nights.
Who am I kidding, I already have fires and Netflix nights weekly!

Here is how I know I have it bad:

I have a sick obsession with finding the perfect Christmas cards, even if I only send 8 out!

I am longingly pinning Christmas decor and budgeting out for said decor.

I stare at my Christmas boxes while I use my treadmill and keep thinking I might be able to get away with it.

I just don't do Halloween or Thanksgiving anymore and can't wait for them to be over.

I constantly wonder if November 1st is too soon to put up my tree.

I have been watching Christmas movies and sitcom specials on Netflix.
- Elf, watched it.
- White Chritsmas, done
- Nightmare Before Christmas, please!

I was very jealous of Jillian Harris on Snapchat because she was doing a  Christmas decor photo shoot... Why can't that be me?!?!
I have secretly started humming Christmas music.


There you have it... I think I am addicted to the Christmas season this year.  I am not ashamed, I am actually really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment