Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Recap


Happiest Monday!

  This weekend wasn't exactly as productive as I would have liked, but that is life.  It was actually nice to lounge around, drink wine while decorating and catch up on laundry.  I am so much fun, this I know.

 1. I decorated my Christmas tree while listening to Canadian punk music.  Nothing says Christmas like some good old punk.  I have to admit I am glad I started listening to punk again, it's been a long time.
2. Read some of Robert Frost's poetry.  My favorite "Stopping By The Woods On A Snowy Evening" with one of my favorite lines "These woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."
3. A lovely mountain sunset.
4. I woke up like this... No really I did,  I was impressed with myself and the color my eyes decided to take on.
5. Newest art project- all I need is some paint, a horse shoe and a board.
6. An equestrian training video was in mail...  I get the weirdest shit.  Seriously, I have only ridden a horse a couple of times and that was when I was like 7.

Don't forget the Winter Wonderland Swap sign ups are going through this Friday, November 28.


How was your weekend?


Bella And The City


 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment