Monday, November 24, 2014
This weekend wasn't exactly as productive as I would have liked, but that is life. It was actually nice to lounge around, drink wine while decorating and catch up on laundry. I am so much fun, this I know.
2. Read some of Robert Frost's poetry. My favorite "Stopping By The Woods On A Snowy Evening" with one of my favorite lines "These woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."
3. A lovely mountain sunset.
4. I woke up like this... No really I did, I was impressed with myself and the color my eyes decided to take on.
5. Newest art project- all I need is some paint, a horse shoe and a board.
6. An equestrian training video was in mail... I get the weirdest shit. Seriously, I have only ridden a horse a couple of times and that was when I was like 7.
Don't forget the Winter Wonderland Swap sign ups are going through this Friday, November 28.
How was your weekend?