Seeing as it is Friday I have another "Movember" special beard for you- Hugh Jackman. I won't lie, the full beard with shaggy hair makes him look like a homeless person. The cleaner cut beard is oo la la hot and add in his Australian accent, oh boy!
Now for my five on Friday- This week I am doing it different. Here are the top five things I really hope to accomplish this weekend.
1. Christmas Decor- I am really hoping to bust out my tree, ornaments, lights and all sorts of decor as I am such a busy person I will be gone the next two weekends which only leaves ten days before Christmas until my next weekend to decorate.
2. Pre-Blog- I am hoping to write a bunch of posts to make my life slightly easier during th enext couple of weeks.
3. Finish Christmas Shopping- Yes you read that correctly. I have an elf for a sister who graciously shops and wraps and I give her money and we split the gifts. She is a life saver and completely thoughtful.
4. Bust Out Cold Weather Clothes- Last night we actually got a bit of weather and I was sad to see it leave so soon. After my trip, 38 degree mornings feel tropical and I am wishing for colder weather where I feel like I actually need a coat and scarf. It's time to do the closet rotation.
5. Post Unused Jackets- After the closet rotation I am planning to post jackets, jeans and gently used sweaters on Poshmark and maybe here on the blog. Most of my jackets are XL, jeans size 16 and sweaters L or XL. If anyone is interested I will post them here as well.
I hope everyone has a safe, warm and fun filled weekend.