Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lumberjack Meets Lace

I know I am not really a home decor or fashion blogger.  In fact, I have had several attempts at both that just didn't pan out the way I thought they would so please have mercy on my non artsy, unprofessional photos of my newest quilt for my bed.


I have had a long time affair with buffalo plaid and when I saw this quilt and sham set on Zulily, I knew I had to have it.  I paid $69.99 which was a great price and I just adore it.  I chose to pair it with some lace trimmed sheets.  It is the perfect mixture of a lumberjack meeting lace.  It gives the feel of elegance, but not over the top along with a trendy vibe.  I am pretty much in love with this look right now.


You can find a similar set at Kohl's and lace trimmed sheets at Overstock.




 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment