Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Wear

With tomorrow being Thanksgiving I wanted to throw together a few out fit ideas for anyone who is searching in their closet for the perfect put together out fit.  I will be travelling in a car for four hours, followed by bloody Marys and football.

Woodsy Thanksgiving


Chic Thanksgiving


I love both looks, however my look will lean more towards the cream shirt with the flannel button up.

Don't forget about the Winter Wonderland Swap!

This time of year is always so hectic and crazy for everyone so I just wanted to wish everyone safety, happiness and health for this upcoming weekend.  may you find comfort in knowing everyone has their own sorts of dysfunction and crazy in their families.  Love to everyone!



 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment