Wednesday, May 28, 2014

eShakti Designs

First and foremost, I would like to take a moment and pay my respects to Mata Angelou. Thank you for your strength, beauty and wisdom. The faith you've shown in the human race is unparalleled and you will be greatly missed.


I mentioned eShakti in this post. I love their clothing. You can even special order with your exact measurement or order a standard size (0 TO 36 Women's). I went with the standard size which runs slightly smaller, but I am in love!  This daffodil yellow dress is perfect for work, bridal shower or wedding.  It's absolutely cheerful and classic looking. Additionally it is very well made and I adore the pockets!  It gives me both the 1950's housewife feel yet a little country chic.  I would certainly pair this with cowboy boots or pumps in actual life.  I cannot wait to order more items from eShakti and I plan on trying out their custom sizing option.



As a gift to my awesome readers, eShakti is offering 10% off of all orders with code blujes now through June 24th.

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment