Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday's Favorites

I haven't really done a Friday's favorites in a hot minute so I figured I might as well strap my boots on, buck up and get one done for y'all.

And because it is Friday, here is my gift to you-
Yes I plan in partaking in a few liquid libations.


So much has been going on lately, well not in a crazy uber busy sort of way, but just in general, in life around me.  Next weekend I will be hitting up Alan Jackson in one of my favorite places ever (hint it's the river) and I can't wait for a little boat time.  If there is one thing I could do every. single. day. it would be being on the water!  I love it, I can't get enough.

Lately I have been googling and pinteresting sayings as I want to work on artistic style of writing from calligraphy to chalkboard writing.   I found this saying and instantly fell in love with it.  I have even thought about working some print magic too.


Loreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush- I saw the below image on Pinterest and instantly fell in love and struck out on a hunt for it.  I finally found it at my local Target after days and days of checking back in with them.  I hit the jackpot!!!  I also picked up Iced Latte which is a little too white for me.  It is a cream like shadow with amazing pigmentation.  It goes on smooth and doesn't really crease.  You can get it at ulta.com.  It's around $8.00 but totally worth it!

I found this gem of a skirt on eShakti.  I haven't ordered it yet as I am waiting for my first order and want to see how the sizing is.  Stay tuned for an item review in the next month!
That is all that I have got.  Go out enjoy your Friday and weekend.  Think of me doing a 5K getting sprayed down with neon color powder and acting like an idiot.  
 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment