Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Random Wishes and Mindy.


It is here AGAIN, it is Wednesday and I have got some wishes, but first-
I recently paid for a year subscription to PicMonkey for photo shop projects, maybe even some new buttons and so far I am really happy with my investment.  Here is a little bit of what I have been doing.  
Also, I have become obsessed with "viggling" my music and tv shows.  I earned somewhere around 10,000 points in just one week...  Sickening I am sure!
Did any one watch "The Mindy Project" last night?  Please, let us discuss this immediately.  I thank you in advance!

Finally- here are some wishes:
1. I wish insomniac traits would rear their ugly heads.
2. I wish this glorious snowy/hail/rainy weather would last!
3. I wish it was Friday night already, this week is just as rough as last week, minus a fire in my 'hood.
4. I wish I could tell a lot of people my honest opinions of them without the fear of repercussions.

Wish Upon A Wednesday

And don't forget, Ellie and I will be hosting a monthly link up starting June 19th about our dating disasters!

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment