Friday, May 30, 2014

May's Favorites

Well another month has come and gone.  It is hard to believe that in 6 months Christmas decorations and holiday traditions will be up and planned.  Where in the heck has the year gone?  It seems the older I get, the faster the days, weeks, months and years go!

Since it is also the very Friday of May I wanted to share some of my favorites from this month with y'all.

Favorite quote:
I think it is important to remember we are the gate keepers to our own happiness.  We can't depend on the others to make us happy, we have to make that choice a million times a day on our own.  

Favorite Sparkle:
These earrings from AvaHopeDesigns!  A portion of the proceeds goes to The Brigham & Women NICU in memory of Ava Hope.

Favorite Manicure; 
Seriously, how cute are these nails?  I really need to work on my white line design skills!

Favorite Hairstyle: 
So I still haven't seen "Frozen" yet I love, love, love this braid tutorial!  I cannot wait to try it out.

Favorite Party Idea: 
Since it is now June and the 4th of July (my favorite holiday) is right around the corner I figured it was time to pin some ideas.  One of these years I will host a 4th of July party. 

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  I am headed out to see Toby Keith (hopefully he is better than last time).


 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment