Monday, March 31, 2014

March Madness (and I don't mean Bball!)

Good Morning Sunshines!

Well it is Monday... The very last Monday of March!  I don't know about y'all but it flew right by for me, which I think is a good thing, but I am still pissed that no snow came our way.

On to my weekend link up with the beauties Bella and Lisa!

My weekend ended up being a great weekend, seemed busy, but actually it was the perfect mix of busy and relaxation.  There was lots of girl time, which I didn't realize I really needed.  It is amazing what great friends can do for this girl's spirits.

Friday night I had an unexpected rendezvous with Candice and Kristal, we missed Amanda but it was great to catch up over some bud lights and appetizers.  Even if there was a supposed earthquake (that none of us felt... Just saying) we caught up, laughed and had a great time.

Saturday ended up being  quite the busy day for me and I am amazed I made it through with the 4 hours of sleep  I obtained the night before.  I finally got back to my lovely nail lady!  I missed her and it was fabulous to catch up and get all relaxed and refreshed.  I went on to pick up my travel size items for my trip next week!   When I got home I kicked back with some hard cider and admired my "princess sparkles" nails.


I finished off my Saturday in a rum kinda way.  We did a dinner at Jenn's house and polished off quite a bit of rum!!!!  I was surprised there was no hangover for me.  And look at these cute mason jar mugs, tots adorbs!  And don't mind the messes or the fact that we drank a shit ton of rum!



Sunday turned into a cleaning kind of day.  I shed four bags of clothing and about 25 pairs of shoes and headed to the good will.  The sad thing is that I still have way more shoes and clothing items than necessary.  Oh well, the Goodwill will bring me good karma.

Was your weekend more exciting than mine?
 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg
 photo Untitled3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment