Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Such Thing...

As I listened to Luke Bryan's "Drink A Beer" and started tearing up.  All of a sudden I realized that I was in a full blown cry.  Here is the thing, I was multitasking while crying-  I had thoughts of "wow this must be really attractive," painting my nails and finally having the realization that crying is not pretty.  There is no such thing as a pretty crier.

There is awkwardness, followed by blotchiness, red and puffy eyes.  Sometimes there is running mascara and eye make up, snot, and weird hiccup things.  I can honestly say I have yet to see a beautiful crier.  No I am not talking about a single solitary tear escaping every once in awhile.

Clearly we all agree with Kourtney about Kim...

    
Then there is poor pathetic Heidi....

Even Dawson cries hideously!

So let's keep those tears behind closed doors, in the privacy of bathroom stalls or cars.

**** Thanks internet for supplying me with awesome images!****

 photo 2af5a650-c916-47a4-ab47-49116f0dc332.jpg
   photo Untitled3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment