Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Monday of 2013

Well it is here, the VERY last Monday of 2013.

I don't know how to feel about this...

Part of me is over here doing a happy dance, counting down the time until I take my next big trip, and realize all of the fresh opportunities I will receive in the coming year.

Part of me is sad to say good bye to some of the best moments I had while also letting go of the bad.

I am not going to do a review of my year as I already half assedly (ya I made up another word) did one with Travel, Love, Live, Let Go.  So instead let us get on to the exciting things we can all look forward to.

New beginnings, new challenges, new places, new faces... There is just so much NEWNESS all around.

I love the fresh starts everyone has planned and the optimistic attitudes we all have.  However, I think we should remember that everyday is a "new" beginning for each us.





No comments:

Post a Comment