Wednesday, September 5, 2018

PSL- That's Gonna Be A NO!

Is it just me, or does it seem like the revered Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) is making its debut earlier and earlier each year?  I know it is the 5th of September, BUT it has been out for almost a full week!  If I am not supposed to wear white after Labor Day, which I totally do, then PSL should not be hitting Starbucks before Labor Day!

I love coffee.  I love fall.  I love pumpkin flavor.

I HATE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES.  Especially the ones at Starbucks.


I know,  I know... How can I be a basic bitch if I hate them SO much?

Truthfully, I think I am losing the parts of me that make me a basic bitch... That is until I look in my closet.

Uggs- Check
Northface jacket- Check
Black leggings- Check
Plaid blanket scarf- Check
Aviator sunnies- Check
Booties- Check

This basic bitch is ready for Fall, but NOT for PSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment