Thursday, September 13, 2018

Fall Decor


On Saturday the 22nd Autumn (aka Basic Bitch Season) officially begins and I won't lie, my inner BB is kinda stoked.  So much in fact that I have secretly been stockpiling fall decor...  Yes, I hate the early arrival of PSL, but I am a fall decor hoarder.  I don't think that makes me a hypocrite, it makes me prepared.

Don't miss these stores-

Target's Dollar Spot is one of the best locations for cheap and small decor.


Big Lots has stepped up their home decor game.  I am talking teals and grays for colors; ornate glass pumpkins, doormats, wreaths, mantel pieces... It is amazing.

99 Cent Only stores have the ribbon for your mantel or doorway as well as the cutesy Halloween decorations perfect for tying onto the ribbons.

You cannot miss with TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, or Marshalls.  They also are sporting the teals and grays of this fall season along with your pumpkin spice candles and coffee syrups.

One thing I haven't been able to find are the pumpkin decorating kits.  Years ago Target has cute felt stickers and ribbons for the pumpkin decorating season, taking your pumpkin from Halloween to Thanksgiving.  I am contemplating creating my own version this season.

Have y'all started decorating or are you holding out until the 22nd?

No comments:

Post a Comment