Friday, October 5, 2018

Hey, Hey!

Hey, hey! 

I bet you forgot about this space again, but I didn't.  The past month has been an emotional roller-coaster ride for me with the year anniversary of Route 91 on October 1st.  It was emotionally charged, but I made it through Sunday and Monday with the help of good people.  Texts and messages came in and it was calming to my anxious heart to know that people remember what I went through and felt it necessary to check on me.

As for everything else, life is good.  October 1st is now my "new year" where I will be reminded to be kinder, live fuller, love more and just enjoy my life here on earth with the people who love me and I love.  It is a weird thing, facing your own mortality, but I refuse to let evil ruin my life.

Here is a quick catch up-

I joined Rachel Hollis with her last 90 days challenge to help me become the BEST version of myself.

I have stuck with Keto and I am loving it.

Each day I make sure to move my ass along with either a 40 minute walk or treadmill session.

I have been making time to spend with my family and friends, but when I don't feel like it I stay in for my own reasons.  It is nice to take a breather and just be on the couch reading blogs, books or watching Hallmark.

Bulletproof coffee with Jordan's Skinny syrups is life.

What has everyone else been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment