Friday, August 10, 2018

Challenge Kinda Accepted

Hey, hey, hey... Bet you didn't think I remembered this little space of the internet that belongs to me!  I do and I have missed it so very much.  The truth is, I have felt so uninspired on what I am bringing to the blogging table.  Burnout is true and anyone who says they never suffer from it are damn liars.

In coming back to the blogging world, I also want to challenge myself with new experiences, because hello, that makes reading a blog so much more fun.  Over the next few days I am planning to create a list (which I obviously will share) full of new and challenging things for me to complete before the end of the year.  It makes me excited to know I will be sharing the nitty-gritty of what each thing will bring.

That being said, if you have a suggestion for my list, by all means, PLEASE (I am begging) share!

No comments:

Post a Comment