Monday, August 13, 2018

What I Shall Do Next



Being a lifestyle blogger and slipping into a rut of repetitiveness
is the basis of a blog dying. Realistically, as much as I pushed here to be a great blogger,
I also knew I was never going to garner the fame of the Pioneer Woman or like blogs,
but still I seek new experiences to share here with all of you.  The past few days I have been
thinking up new ways to challenge myself in the coming months. Not only will this help me to
step out of my comfort zone, but it will also bring a whole new world of material to my blogging,
which is the part I am super excited about.


-Visit somewhere new in California.
-Find a trivia night.
-Make a new dish twice a month- only because I need to perfect my BBQ/cooking skills.
-One DIY project a month- reading nook, refinish the trash bin, de-clutter to make room for
something new, wine cork wreath.
- Hit Emerald status within my It Works business.
-Monthly girl’s nights complete with a theme for entertainment. Perhaps mix trivia night with this.

Clearly there is room for growth of list, but I felt like starting with something manageable and
working my way to a bigger and better list. So far it has been great. I made a new dish which
I fully plan to share with y'all in the coming days.

I hope everyone has a happy Monday.
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment