Friday, December 29, 2017

2018's Goals

2017 has been a wild ride for me.  I have found peace in certain things that happened, still ask questions about other things which leaves me happy to say "Peace out fucker!" to 2017.

Each new day brings a fresh start and New Year's Day is day 1 of making my life so fresh and so clean.

I tend to stay away from the word "resolutions" instead I set "goals" for myself in the coming year and, obviously, I had to share them with y'all.

- Get back to basics- Lower materialistic wants and needs and invest in travel, time with friends and family, and maybe the pricey bottle of red wine.

- One new recipe a week- I love cooking, but finding the time for cooking has always been an issue for me as is finding people willing to eat what I make.  (Attention non picky eaters, this is your formal invitation to come try my dishes out.)  This coming year I am challenging myself to make one new recipe a week and as any good blogger would do, I plan on sharing my experience with these recipes here.  This is a win/win for me... I just came up with 52 blog posts for 2018.

- Try out Healthy Wage- Have you heard of "Healthy Wage"?  If not, I think this is a really cool way to commit to fitness and losing the extra weight you may have.  I have researched it and I like the idea a bit more than Diet Bet.  You enter your weight, goal weight, the time frame for the loss and how much money you want to pay monthly.  Once you set that up, you finalize by entering payment information and taking a video of you stepping on your scale for approval.  I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to commit to this challenge.,  I could lose weight AND make money!

- Cleaner eating-  As you all know, I have been a ginormous proponent of the Whole 30 way of eating.  The thing is... I like love wine... A LOT!  On Whole 30 there is absolutely no alcohol, which isn't bad most of the time.  I know a shit ton of wine isn't good for you, but sometimes you just need a glass after a long day or while catching up with girlfriends.  Anyways, I plan to eat much cleaner in 2018 than I did in 2017.

- Blogging- I am really planning on be being around these parts and catching up with the bloggers I love as well.  It is so weird how life has you deviated momentarily, but blogging is always something we can come back too.

What are a few of your goals?

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment