Monday, May 1, 2017

May Plans

Whoa, it is May already!?!  How did that happen so fast?  It seriously feels like it was just January, but no we are in fact upon the summer season in a month.

May is a pretty busy month for me.  I have plans and I am kind of excited.

The first weekend of May, also Cinco de Mayo, I am headed off to Mammoth for a few days of snow, booze, and memories.  I love Mammoth, it is gorgeous in every season.  I am hoping for little crowds and lots of laughter.


The second weekend in May is all about Catalina.  My sister and I got this as a birthday gift for Mom so we are embarking on a day trip.  I am hoping for golf cart shenanigans and day drinking with some good seafood thrown in the mix.

The third weekend of May is a girl's river trip with a few members of my girl tribe.  It is the perfect opportunity to spend time at the pool and work on the tan.

Then it is the end of May and Memorial Day weekend.  Which will obviously be another river trip.  I am so excited for this month, but I am sure my bank account and credit cards won't be thrilled come June 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment