Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Why I Don't Get Lularoe

Has anyone else noticed the storm of leggings parties on Facebook?  Not only do they litter up my events section, but I also hate the fact that I cannot just order the pair of leggings I want.  Which would be black...

I only ever want black leggings.  Opaque black... which apparently are the hardest come by.

Not only that, but you have to really pay attention to the pictures posted, because only the first person to comment "sold" is the recipient...  This is like eBay on fucking crack!  No to mention I have so many questions...

Why are they only made in two sizes?

Why do I look like I am trying to match my 5 year old niece?

Can I bid higher?

Why are they so expensive?


Why can't the seller have a house party?  I like to try clothes on.

How are these unicorn prints socially acceptable if you are over the age of 12?

Is there a waiting list?

Are you sure leggings can't be pants?

But seriously, how can I get my hands on a pair of the black already?




No comments:

Post a Comment