Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Spread the LOVE

The last few months I have been tossing an idea around in my head in regards to a book, but the kind of book that is a compilation of stories told by the people closest to me.  Stories from their life experiences and relationships.... And I have been stuck when it comes to moving forward, but as 2017 approaches I have decided to pull myself out of the mud and get 'er done.

As a blogger, I have met and connected with a few people, as a person I know even more people and social media has brought us all together so I am going to go out on a limb and ask for help.  Maybe it isn't really help, but I do need your stories.  I want to share the every day love stories from my readers/ followers/ friends and importantly my family.  We all have a story to tell about the greatest loves in our lives and I want to put these stories out in the world.. I want to share the love. My greatest hope would be that it spreads love. makes people believe in love and maybe with all sorts of love flying around we can find a peace within ourselves that will expand out.

In the words of John Lennon" You may say that I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only one...."

Let's spread LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment