Tuesday, December 20, 2016

More Time For Pinterest Projects

I for one am a Pinterest-aholic (you can catch my boards here) with all sorts of interest, but one area I adore is the crafts section!  I tend to lean toward being a little craftier, but I also wish I had more time to commit to the crafts I find.  I scour Pinterest looking for simple crafts that require simple items and really appeal to the time slots I have available.  In the last few days I have become obsessed with coffee filter crafts.  I mean, I am obsessed with coffee already, so why not become obsessed with coffee filter crafts?  Here are a few of my favorites-



All that is needed to make this gorgeous flower for your wall is two packages of coffee filters, a hula hoop, hot glue, and a piece of burlap ribbon.  This seems simple enough for me to make and dare I say, hang in one Saturday.



This gorgeous wreath is just coffee filters, foam tubing, hot glue and ribbon.  I saw this and just about died of envy then I realized it was coffee filters and I knew this had to be added to my craft list.

I know Christmas is literally days away, but I somehow wish I had the time to create this gem of a tree.

I even found this awesome pin on how to dye coffee filters so that not everything is always white, because fabulous crafters need some color in their lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment