Sunday, November 27, 2016

Black Friday Recap

Every year Black Friday rolls around and brings the crazy with it.  In the last few years online shopping deals have become available on Black Friday in addition to Cyber Monday.  The trick of my sales is Ebates- I get cash back, I get the best available coupons, and the beauty of it all?  I can do it from iPhone.  If you don't have Ebates yet click here and sign up!

This year I bought six of Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles.  I received cash back and an extra 20% off...  Oh and did I mention they were buy three get three free?    Today they are $12.50 a piece which is basically 40% off also 1% cash back and any available coupons.

Old Navy was my next website.  I received 40% off with an additional 10% using the code Cyberdeal.  Also I received 8% cash back through Ebates.  If you follow me on snap, I highlighted this dress.  It is seriously versatile and perfect for work with boots and leggings, or a holiday party with tights and heels.  It runs true to size and purchased it in both black and the teal.

The Children's Place was another spot on my list.  They have a better sale today and cash back through Ebates.  Every year I get my niece and nephew Christmas Eve pajamas and I couldn't beat the deals at the Children's Place along with their adorable slippers!

I can't wait to see what is available for Cyber Monday deals. What did y'all get on Black Friday?  

No comments:

Post a Comment