Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Currently, December

I am here with Anne and Kellie for the monthly Currently link up.  Here is all I have been up to, one week into December.

Doing- Well it is Christmas time and that means I have been decorating for the most wonderful time of the year.  This year I decided not to pull out my ornaments and decided to go with a simple, ribbon wrapped tree with glittery plastic ornaments.  When you have dogs and people playing catch in the house, plastic is the way to go!

Enjoying- Honestly, I have been in the Christmas spirit since Halloween so I am enjoying the fact that everyone has caught up and is getting into the cheerful mood.  The only thing I am missing is a few cold snowy days, but that isn't likely.

Cooking- White Chili with chicken... Um, yum!  It is as good as it sounds and super easy.  I was actually surprised with the simplicity of the recipe I came up with based on recipes I had found.  I plan on sharing the recipe soon!

Wrapping- Christmas presents!!!  As of yesterday at noon, I was all done with my Christmas shopping.  Now I just need to await the arrival of those cardboard boxes.  

Playing-  Still listening to Christmas music over here as I have been since Halloween.  Have y'all heard Pentatonix's version of "Hallelujah"?  It is amazing and brought tears to my eyes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment