Saturday, November 26, 2016

Super Stay 24 Color Review

Maybelline recently came out with Super Stay 24 Color.  I wouldn't have known about it, except the wonderful beauties over at Influenster let me know and challenged me to try it out.   I headed out to my local WalMart and picked up 045-Wear On Wildberry.  The color is a shimmer induced deep raspberry color.

To be completely honest, I know NOTHING of this lippie prior to picking it up.  To apply, you must apply the color which is a gloss carefully and allow it to dry completely.  After it is dry, the other end is a lip hydrater so your lips never look dry and cracked.  It took less than 2 minutes to apply and allow it to dry.

After several hours, I would use the hydrater and my lips would feel moisturized and smooth.  I was impressed how the color never left my lips through my morning coffee, endless glasses of water and my evening glass of wine.  The color didn't fade and wore well into the night.  I am highly impressed with this lip color and intend on purchasing some additional colors.  Many retailers carry the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color, both in store and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment