Friday, September 2, 2016

September!


Holy cow, how is it September already?!?!  Don't get me wrong I am excited for fall to be just around the corner, September 22 to be exact.  This year I have decided to really relish the seasons and not (yes you read that correctly, not) decorate for fall until the week of September 22. Additionally I hate getting burnt out on seasonal decor, which happened last year when I decorated way before fall was actually here.  I think it was August 20th or something like that.

This may kill me as I adore fall decor.

I want my pumpkins cutely in row, waiting for October to come about so I can carve them.

I want pumpkin pie (not PSL, those are gross).

I want to wear scarves, boots, and flannels.  However, Southern California weather won't allow for Autumn clothing until January and even then it is iffy.

Basically I just want to hit fast forward to crisp Autumn mornings, Sundays full of football, family, and friends and have it be September 22.

If the universe could just get on board, that would be great.















No comments:

Post a Comment