Thursday, August 25, 2016

August's Few Faves

Every few months or so I find myself wandering the aisles of Target, Walmart, Rite Aid and even Walgreen's searching for the newest (to me) and greatest products.  Sometimes it is based on seasonal needs, like sunscreen in summer and extra moisturizing lotion in winter, other times it is based on what I am willing to try to remedy an ongoing issue.

Lately I have had super dry hair.  Part of it is due to summer weather, the other part is using a salt sea spray for ocean waves.  Those sea sprays are amazing but truthfully, they dry your hair out and most likely (not an expert so I don't know for sure) dry your hair out worse than heat styling tools.  I found this amazingly affordable shampoo and conditioner by Suave and it has been a hair saver.  My locks are smooth and soft and it doesn't take a whole lot of leave in conditioner to detangle my hair after my shower.

Fall is coming and Bath and Body Works had an amazing sale on their candles last week.  I picked up "Leaves" and "Marshmallow Fireside" in addition to the cutest candle holder.  Just today I put more autumn season holders in my cart, because hello cuteness!!!

With football returning, so has my obsession with fantasy football leagues.  I keep heading back over to my Pinterest board for ideas on how to plan the best draft party ever.  I should be a pro at it as this is my third one, but really I forget things in the off season.  

I honestly cannot wait for September and fall to be here and they will be.  They are just right around the corner!





No comments:

Post a Comment