Monday, June 13, 2016

America The Strong

I am proud to be an American.

I am proud to show my support of the red, white, and blue.

I will forever support the troops sent to fight for our freedom, when our freedom is truly in jeopardy.

I am not proud that an other senseless shooting is ripping this country apart, pitting neighbor against neighbor.

I am not proud that Americans are so easily thrown off by threats of fear and differences.

It hurts my heart to know that we all cry for freedom, yet want to strip others of their freedom over a difference of opinion.

I believe in the Constitution and the future our forefathers sought.

I believe in the value of human life.

I believe that America is strong when we open our hearts and minds.

I believe America is great and forever will be as long we do not allow fear to guide our decisions.

I believe in our democracy which has allowed for freedom of some many things, most importantly education and faith.

I believe we will forever rise from the ashes of our true enemies.

I believe in America's spirit- fragile yet strong, defiant yet obedient, changing but ever steady.

I am America, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment