Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weekend Recap

Last weekend was a busy one, but so worth it.  I took Friday off and headed to Disneyland with my little sister, niece and nephew.  It was such a good day to be there.  The weather was warm and the lines short, the crowd almost non existent which is totally unheard of for Disneyland.

We did about 10 rides between the two parks and I am pretty sure I traumatized my niece, but she keeps saying she had fun so that is all that matters.

Splash Mountain and no that isn't armpit hair, it's the hair from my head!

California Screamin' is still one of the best roller coasters I have been on.

I'd say we look like we had a great time.

Saturday morning I was up early with a hair appointment and a trip to LA to visit Jen with my friend, Kristal.  We had been planning this weekend for what felt like forever and it was seriously so much fun!  Jen was such an amazing host and I can't wait to have her come visit the mountains again or for me to head back down to see her.

Kristal, me and Jen.

We found the coolest country bar, The Cowboy Palace Saloon in Chatsworth.

Sometimes a girls' weekend is the best therapy.





No comments:

Post a Comment