Thursday, April 14, 2016

Stop The Crazy

The other day in my office a couple of us started talking about dating.  I'm not an expert, but I am the only one that is "dating" (that's if you call Netflix binges solo on the couch a date) so it was sort of a funny topic.

I don't know how we got on the topic, but it was right there and so was the point that so many people are crazy. I have dated crazy and I have witnessed the after effects of a man who has dated crazy before he dated me. 


The real problem is that regardless of how a relationship ended, the effects the ex had on a person is now a residual effect they will carry into all future relationships.  

Ever wonder why guys think girls are crazy for constantly asking if there is someone else?  Well some guy somewhere in her past made her think and believe she wasn't enough.

Ever wonder why a guy doesn't fully trust the new woman he is dating?  Some girl in his past lied and cheated and he now brings that to the table.

Then there is just crazy.

No it isn't fair to constantly hold the mistakes of someone else against your new interest, but it's human nature... Once bitten twice shy and it doesn't even have to be with the same snake.

All I can say is, if you're crazy you should keep it to yourself, because you ruin people and they aren't able to move past your crazy into healthier relationships. 


No comments:

Post a Comment