Monday, April 11, 2016

Miss Me?

Holy heck, where have I been that allowed me to neglect my little space in the interwebs?!?!?!  I have been quite busy and I don't see myself slowing down in the next month either.  It is crazy to think that I have had plans scheduled every weekend since I came back from my vacation.

Last weekend I attended the ACM Party For A Cause music festival in Las Vegas.  The weather was warm and the nights cold.  I don't know what was up with me but I wasn't feeling drinking nor was I feeling like gambling.  I was able to see so many fantastic artists and while some let me down, others completely shined.  I will say this, Chris Stapleton is a must see in concert!

This past weekend I went to a murder mystery dinner.  I didn't get pictures, but I will let y'all know it was so hokey that  it was funny.  The restaurant wasn't my favorite, but I laughed so freaking hard.  Everyone was encouraged to dress up to match the theme (ours was 1950's sock hop) and participate.  My participation went as far as to pay off a character for information.  It was a fun experience and our table guessed wrong, but I don't think I would go again.  It was a one and done thing, but I do highly recommend trying it out once in your life.

Saturday I was just lounging about binge watching "Poldark".  It's a PBS show that was amazing and I can't wait for season 2 this fall.  Go watch it then come back and read the blog... Or finish the blog then start watching.  I don't care how you do it, just watch it!  After I finished binge watching the first season I got a call and jumped in my car and drove to Hollywood to party with my little sister and her friends.  We laughed so much, drank too much and passed out at the Hotel Roosevelt.  IT was a bucket list hotel of mine and suffice it to say- I won't be back.  They are rude about bringing your own alcohol in (to your room, like no ice chests are allowed), the entire hotel lobby was shut down for a "Game Of Thrones" party being hosted Sunday so really there wasn't much to do.  We hit a few local bars and passed out, woke up bright and early and headed home.

It's been a fun couple of weeks with more fun to come.  I even promise I will post pictures of the ones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment