Tuesday, January 5, 2016

TV Confessions

I have something to admit...

No it isn't that I watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Nor is it any of the Housewives nor The Bachelor.

It is Galavant!!!!


It is the lamest, most hilarious thing on tv for me.

I am blaming the wonderful musical dance scenes.  It takes me to the world of musicals that I wish I lived in.  I mean how awesome would it be if people just busted out into song and dance in real life?  And no, flash mobs don't count.


The musical scores are familiar with hilarious lyrics.  I literally had the theme song stuck in my head for months last year.

With the new season just premiering on ABC on Sunday nights, I have to admit I am now attached to my tv and Hulu so I can re-watch it whenever I want.  I can't wait to see what they do this season.  As I said, I know it is totally lame, but sometimes I just love lame so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment