Wednesday, December 30, 2015

NYE Resolutions

New Year's Eve is tomorrow and that normally means people are scrambling to come up with a resolution and that resolution will last a full week before life gets in the way.

I will not lie, I am VERY guilty of making and breaking resolutions.  I have promised myself I would be happier, healthier and all around better and guess what?  Those resolutions went straight down the toilet around mid January.  I don't even think I have ever made good on a resolution for a full month.  That is pathetic.


This year I didn't want to do the standard "lose weight" or "commit to random acts of kindness" type of resolutions.  In the coming year I want to commit to balance, because what is life, other than a crazy insane balancing act.

Jen over at South In The City has decided to join me in balancing 2016 to the fullest.

I am not sure what "balancing" will really mean for me, but I have a feeling it will actually lead to a happier and healthier me.

If you have a great resolution, please share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment