Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Box Swap 2015

This year I signed up for a Christmas swap and was partnered up with Jessica over at Wifesticated.

I found out that we live relatively close to each other both love country music.  It was great to meet a blogger so close by and similar tastes.  I really had a great time getting to know her and I think y'all should go read her blog.

I absolutely loved everything in my box.
- Boom Chicka Pop- White Chocolate Peppermint- I have to admit I have yet to pop this bag open and eat it.  I am thinking perhaps I will this weekend.  It is such a festive flavor and perfect for Christmas time.

-2015 Sparkle Ornament- I love that Jessica sent me this ornament.  To me it signifies the fun I had with the swap and I even added a cute little tag to it so every year I remember where I got it and why.

-Yogi Tea- Jessica and I talked about watching what we eat and since I was in the midst of Whole 30 she sent me this delicious tea.  I love it and I can't wait to buy more!

-Post Its Pad- Because as a blogger, I never have enough places to take my notes.  I am not like other bloggers who use an iPhone or iPad to take notes, I use good old paper so this to me was the most thoughtful.


If you have never done a swap, I highly recommend them.  They are so much fun and a great way to network with other bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment