Thursday, December 3, 2015

#kristieschristmas

As December came in like a gale force wind I have realized I haven't done a lot of the things I had intended to do.  With four weeks left in 2015 I have come up with five ideas that anyone can complete in the next four weeks.

I promise you won't regret.

I even guarantee it'll get you into the spirit of Christmas!

I would love for anyone to join me in this venture.  I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, but I want to hear about what y'all have done!

- Take a day for you.  Yes you.  Just you.  Go for a hike, get a pedicure, meditate, go antiquing, decorate for Christmas, just do something for you for more than a couple minutes!

- Bake something.  Bake anything for anyone.  I promise it helps with stress and makes you feel a little more cheerful.

- Do something crazy.  Obviously not something illegal, but how about that temporary hot pink hair dye, or another piercing, maybe a tattoo.  Call that guy you've had a thing for, go experience something new.  Again, I promise you won't regret it!

- Donate. Take time out of your busy schedule and put together items for the homeless shelter, food, clothes, toys for tots.  Even better if you donate your time.

- Random act of kindness.  This one is more than buying the coffee for the person in line behind you.  You can hold a door for someone, smile, say "happy holidays".  Anything that is kind to a complete stranger is considered fair game.

I really hope y'all will come together and complete a few of these things with me.  It'll be even better with a hashtag so use #kristieschristmas on Instagram and Twitter.  Even better if you follow and tag me!

No comments:

Post a Comment