As December came in like a gale force wind I have realized I haven't done a lot of the things I had intended to do. With four weeks left in 2015 I have come up with five ideas that anyone can complete in the next four weeks.
I promise you won't regret.
I even guarantee it'll get you into the spirit of Christmas!
I would love for anyone to join me in this venture. I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, but I want to hear about what y'all have done!
- Take a day for you. Yes you. Just you. Go for a hike, get a pedicure, meditate, go antiquing, decorate for Christmas, just do something for you for more than a couple minutes!
- Bake something. Bake anything for anyone. I promise it helps with stress and makes you feel a little more cheerful.
- Do something crazy. Obviously not something illegal, but how about that temporary hot pink hair dye, or another piercing, maybe a tattoo. Call that guy you've had a thing for, go experience something new. Again, I promise you won't regret it!
- Donate. Take time out of your busy schedule and put together items for the homeless shelter, food, clothes, toys for tots. Even better if you donate your time.
- Random act of kindness. This one is more than buying the coffee for the person in line behind you. You can hold a door for someone, smile, say "happy holidays". Anything that is kind to a complete stranger is considered fair game.
I really hope y'all will come together and complete a few of these things with me. It'll be even better with a hashtag so use #kristieschristmas on Instagram and Twitter. Even better if you follow and tag me!