Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tell Me Why

Today something tragic happened, but in all honesty these tragic events occue almost daily in our county.

This one was close, really close.  I have friends who were supposed to be there, friends that have loved ones who are normally there and complete strangers I have probably passed countless times in my daily life.

I am talking the mass shooting of San Bernardino.  I don't know a lot of details, but I do know it is time for these senseless events to halt.

What is so wrong with our people that we truly believe shooting innocents is the answer?

Where did this anger and hate come from?

We all have our differences of opinions on how it should be dealt with, but I can't help but wonder if these differences have made us completely in tolerable when it comes to society.

I don't have an answer, but it is time for this hatred with violence as the answer to end.

Please send love, thoughts and prayers to the people affected by this tragic event.

Now isn't the time for discussions of gun control, it's time to hug your loved ones tightly. Tell them you love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment