Monday, November 9, 2015

Wine For The Soul

Every few months I go through a wine phase where it is the only "cocktail" I want to drink.  My current phase has been about a month and a half and I have consumed countless bottles of both red and white.  I tend to lean toward cheaper wines, because they are cheaper (duh) and most taste just as good as expensive ones.  I also don't believe that the cheaper the wine the bigger the headache the next day... It's all about hydrating while consuming wine, but I don't always adhere to that advice... Sometimes a girl has to drink that wine down.



A few of my favorites are:

Cupcake Red Velvet

Darkness Falls

Tisdale Pinot Noir

Tisdale Pinot Grigio

St. Michelle Rielsing- popular in most resturants

I am thinking I should probably start a wine club.  It would be awesome, I would tell you which wine to drink and we could have an open discussion over it.  Let's be honest, there would be no discussion just consumption.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment