Friday, November 13, 2015

I Can Feel It

All of my life I have been an emotional person.  I can't help it, it's the way I was wired.  I would cry over stupid things and sometimes I still do.  As I got older I honed my repression skills and I don't cry so much anymore.  Instead I reach a breaking point and I let it all out.

As an adult, most of my tears are tears of frustration.  Frustration from being pushed into situations that I can't control.

Control... Yes I am a control freak and if I can't have it my way, I don't fight, I flee.  That is ok with me.

Sure there were things that I fought for only to have them blow up in my face or to get them and realize it wasn't what I wanted at all.  I listened to my heart too many times and my gut not enough.

Sometime in the last few years I found a balance in listening to my heart and gut at the same time and you know what.... They really communicate with each other.

I trust my instincts much more than I used to and I realized I am pretty good when drawing conclusions and realizing the true character of people.

I know an asshole when I see one and I mean like the true "you are an f-ing asshole".

I can tell when there is wrong about someone... Like they want to chain people up in their basement kind of wrong

Or when there is just something off.  I can feel it, not just in my gut, but in my bones too.

Some may say I am being dramatic, but seriously I can tell a person's character within in minutes.  I know the controlling, manipulative and evil people when I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment