Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Black Friday Beauty Goods

Well...  It is almost here.

It is RIGHT around the corner...

That's right, I am talking Black Friday (BF) and all of the insanity it brings with it.

As for me, I am a HUGE fan of The Body Shop on BF as they sell a cute bag full of goodies.  This year's bag is currently available for $35 when you spend $36.  The price alone makes it worth it, plus you can buy it online so there is no need to leave your house.

Sephora has some great $10 deals on small kits like a Too Faced mascara and eye primer.  I am not sure if these will be available online or just at the store.

ULTA has the best cosmetic prices for door busters.  They open at 6 pm on Thanksgiving which pretty much makes this a no go because shoppers do line up for the deals.  For instances, a Philosophy shampoo/ lipgloss set is going for $12 and makes a great stocking stuffer.

Bath and Body Works hasn't released what their sales are going to be, but they did release this sneak peek of the goodie bag.  The bag is cute, but I have no idea what the scent really smells like.  Last year they also had this bag available online along with some BF deals.

Those are the four places I shop EVERY Black Friday.  It may seem excessive, but honestly you can get some great deals.  If you are doing online (as I am) remember to Ebates EVERY.SINGLE.STORE.  Last year I earned $150 in cash back on Black Friday shopping alone.

A few tips-
Maps of the shopping centers/ malls.
List of the items you absolutely have to have.
Carry a cross body or use your pockets, there is no time or room for huge bags.
Wear comfortable shoes, my Uggs have saved me every year.
Don't be afraid to split up to cover more ground.
Enjoy the experience and remember all you're saving is money and making memories.

Be safe out there and don't get crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment