Friday, October 9, 2015

Five Faves for Fri-Yay!

It is Friday, woo-hoo!!!!  This week has felt FOREVER long and I am so glad the weekend starts at 5 pm today.  

With how much I have been stressed out lately I realized how much I don't bake anymore.  Growing up, I loved to bake.. Now days, not so much.  It sort of stresses me out when I think about baking, but that isn't stopping me from pinning a few recipes that I promise to try and incorporate into the recipe portion of the blog.

And because it is fall and I am a "basic" girl, minus the PSL,these are all pumpkin!  I know there is a pumpkin shortage going on, but whatever, go buy the last remaining bits of canned pumpkin and get baking with me.

By the way, I don't buy into the entire shortage, because I guarantee the ruined crops were for next year's pumpkin obsession and now they have found a way to raise their pumpkin prices.  Conspiracy theory, party of one.  

These pumpkin cheesecake bars look delicious and seem relatively easy to whip up.


They had me at cream cheese with this pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting... Yum!


Pumpkin Dump Cake- how easy?!?!  Seriously though, has anyone ever tried dump cakes?  I was shocked at how simple they are!!!


Ok so this isn't really baking, but let me tell you, this is Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is where it is at.  I had it at a fall party last weekend and became obsessed with it.  I should have taken my firend up on the mason jar full.  Starbuck's PSL is too much for me, I often feel like I am drinking cologne.  This recipe can be made with an almond milk substituent which makes it more delicious in my opinion.  



Pumpkin Delight... I love this recipe and I don't feel scared to try it because the only thing you have to bake is the crust, unless you go graham cracker crust and then voila, NO BAKING but it's like you baked.  Plus it just looks so darn pretty!


With that, I am off to make one of my many lists for grocery shopping.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

PS Don't forget about my love of Ebates!  

No comments:

Post a Comment