Friday, August 14, 2015

It's Fri-YAY

Holy moly, life is nuts lately.  I am thinking that maybe some day soon it will calm down.  Maybe it won't, but I intend to be very happy that it is Friday and that I get to have dinner with one of my besties after work.  I can already taste the margaritas!!!

With it being Fri-YAY I figured I would let you know that I am SO very happy that football pre-season is in my life and soon it will just be football season.  Next week I will have a pretty cool surprise for all of my football loving ladies, but if you follow me on Facebook you may have already witnessed the surprise!

PS I just had to share football gifs with you, because they are just that awesome and I am REALLY ready for football season!


With all of this talk about football I am also longing to put out fall decor.  I guess you could say I am over summer.  I am already going through Pinterest for fall craft ideas.  I can't wait to go pick up pumpkins soon

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment