Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'm Ready For Some Football

Supposedly girls who love football are a strange and miraculous creation, but I don't see it that way.  I see us as some badass chicks who enjoy a good contact sport, will call refs on their shit and be totally f-ing nuts from August until February.

Maybe we are a rare breed or diamonds in the rough.

Or maybe we just like to kickass and take names later.

So of course we need awesome game day clothes, especially at an affordable cost, considering jerseys run about 100 bucks.  Here is where I come in!

My ladies "Rooting For The Boys Of Fall" tee is in and I have to say I am in love.


My tee is perfect for those red, white and navy teams.  I have a few others in my shop.  I am pretty sure I have all teams covered, but please let me know if I am missing one.

You can check out my shop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment