Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cons and Pros

I love reading the pros and cons people come up with when weighing out the options of whether or not they should date someone.  I love them so much that I decided to make my own list on why I am awesome and some of my lesser qualities.   As you can tell I am in a list mood this week!

Cons-

I am terrible at meal prep.

I hate grocery shopping.

I will make travel plans without asking.

I can be crass.

I will make you watch the occasional musical.

I might drink all of your beer.


Pros-

I can cook and actually enjoy it.

A night in with Netflix is what dreams are made of.

I will indulge in "man" shows like "Deadliest Catch" or something fascinating on the History channel.

Weekly poker will be a thing.

I have my own fantasy football leagues and sports bets that I don't need to be part of yours.

I enjoy laundry, even putting it away.

I hate shopping, so no mall dragging.

I can be spontaneous.

Built in date for everything from friend's weddings to dysfunctional family events.



So basically I am awesome and have many more pros than cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment