Friday, August 28, 2015

Cardio Kick

Lately I have been all about getting my 30 minutes of cardio every day.  It is a killer and I am so thankful for my treadmill, because I am actually starting to get to the point where I feel terrible if I don't use it every day.  I know it's summer time and fresh air is good, but honestly, between the heat, the crazy bugs and huge bears, I will be sticking with my treadmill indoors.

Treadmill workouts can be straight up boring, especially if the room isn't supplied with cable and a tv.  I am telling you I would have no problem avoiding the "Gym" room if not for Netflix and iTunes on my phone.  I wanted to share with you how I stay motivated in a an otherwise non-motivating room.

I keep my Kindle Fire and iPhone fully charged and ready to go.  When I purchased my treadmill, I got the one with the auxiliary plug in both devices can be plugged in and played through my speakers.


Here are a few tunes to my playlist-
















I also keep Netflix ready with episodes of -

"How I Met Your Mother"

"Magic City"

"Gossip Girl"

"My Boys"

"Friends"

I love having the option of 22 minute long shows and 45 minute long shows. If I am feeling like I need more cardio then I pick a 45 minute show or I will tune in for two 22 minute long shows. I can't tell you how much I love Netflix for allowing me to start shows from season 1, because I forget a lot of what happened in those first few seasons. Now hopefully I will be back to a few miles per day, because I need it!

Happy Friday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment