Thursday, June 4, 2015

#thurstythursday- All American Apple Pie

We made it to June, y'all!  Which means we are halfway through the year and today is the 4th of June which means ONE MONTH until the best holiday (in my opinion) ever... The 4th of July!  In honor and with much respect, each week of June I want to share a patriotic cocktail with you until we get to Independence Day.

Nothing says America like an apple pie... Or maybe that is just Jason Biggs in "American Pie" but wither way, I love me some fresh, delicious apple pie.  I love it even more when I can't drink it down and get a buzz.

Fireball Whiskey is a favorite of mine as is apple juice and I am sure there like a million different people already making this concoction, but I just love it!  I even have a Christmas version similar to this one, but you'll have to wait for that!


All American Apple Pie:

1-2 shots Fireball Whiskey
1-2 shots Apple Juice
Splash or more of club soda (optional, I use it to cute the sugar down)

Shake together and pour over ice and enjoy.

If you want an A La Mode  version, add a shot of whipped or vanilla flavored vodka and VOILA!

These also make for great shots during the fireworks show!


Hopelessly Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment